Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Terminating Child Care Help
cpajarillio 09:47 AM 09-08-2017
i have a problem child that is hurting / screaming / spitting and kicking me and my assistant when basically if we have to put him to time out and started talking back at us and pushing other kids i have videos and pics coz the mom told me it was just my words and he doesnt know why her child is acting like that so when i showed her the video she smacks her child in front of me yell at the child and i have to put other kids in the other room and i told her she cant do that in front of me and then she told me i can do it to her son too if needed and i said sorry this is not how i ran my day care i gave her probation and she cried in front of me and ask if it can be warning i told her that
the phone calls are warning of her sons misbehavior the she rolled her eyes and she was mad at me when i ask her to pick up her child after tipping over all of the dinning chairs after learning time just because he didnt want to participate and he feels that we didnt need to do it too
Tags:aggressive behavior, parents - don't cooperate, term letter help, termination - behavioral, termination letter
Up