Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I'm New And I Have Questions
Everything Mommy 09:56 PM 08-03-2011
I am a stay at home Mommy to 3 girls. One is going into 1st grade and my other 2 are 3 years old. I live in Indiana and I am starting an in Home Preschool. In Indiana there is no public Pre K so you do not have to have certification to teach Pre K unless you work at a Center. Anyway, the children I can enroll is a 15:1 ratio. I can't have them for longer than 4 hours per day however, I can do a morning class with 15 children and then an afternoon class with 15 other children. I am not looking to have as many as 15. I think that is way to many for one adult. I have set up a preschool room after doing research, finding curriculum's etc... So my question is, how do I market my preschool? I have taken several childcare classes and have had a thorough background check because I was a foster parent until we adopted our youngest child. I don't want to go the Craigslist route. I wouldn't find a daycare or Preschool on there. I live in a smaller city outside of a larger city. I feel that my rates are a lot better than others around here. Not to mention I will be doing it 5 days a week not 2 or 3. Any suggestion for advertising would be wonderful! Thanks!
Cat Herder 04:54 AM 08-04-2011
I added some tags for you at the bottom of your thread. If you click on them they will pull up lot's of similar posts that give a HUGE amount of information.

Good luck with your program!! It sounds fun.
Everything Mommy 12:43 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
I added some tags for you at the bottom of your thread. If you click on them they will pull up lot's of similar posts that give a HUGE amount of information.

Good luck with your program!! It sounds fun.
Thank you so much!
Tags:advertise, advertisement, advertising, advertising ideas, new daycare
Reply Up