Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Enrolling kids!!! Cypress, Texas location
lmarshall 10:27 AM 09-01-2016
My name is Linda Marshall. I live in the cypress area. I am looking to keep kids in the comfort of my own home. I have worked with kids all ages at different daycare centers, I used Care.com, I kept teachers kids as well. I have recently look for other employment but unfortunately with 3 kids (2,3,10) and trying to work around my husbands firefighting schedule it is impossible!!! So I am now going for what I am most passionate about, which is working with and teaching kids from the comfort of my own home. I will have a set schedule plus I will provide breakfast, lunch, snack. I am currently working on centers, music station, art station, reading station, etc. I will have curriculum for each week. I am very professional and dependable and willing to do a background check and drug screen upon parents request. I can and provide references. I have always wanted to open up a Christian based day care (someday I will.) If you are interested please get back with me and we can set up a meeting date. Thanks in advance.
CalCare 11:28 AM 09-01-2016
Hi Advertising here won't help you find clients because most everyone on this forum is a child care provider! We aren't looking for care. You need to advertise in the daycare.com listing section and also on local websites like facebook or craigslist.

If you wouldn't mind feedback on your ad, I wouldn't say you are doing this job because you literally can find no other work. That doesn't make a parent feel like you will want to care for their child. I'm sure you don't mean it that way, but that's how it reads. Also if you say "comfort of my own home", that sounds like you are happy to make yourself comfortable in your own home, but that isn't really a benefit to parents or children at all. If it was the comfort of THEIR own homes, then it would be a benefit... Just some thoughts. Good Luck!
Rockgirl 11:32 AM 09-01-2016
Originally Posted by lmarshall:
My name is Linda Marshall. I live in the cypress area. I am looking to keep kids in the comfort of my own home. I have worked with kids all ages at different daycare centers, I used Care.com, I kept teachers kids as well. I have recently look for other employment but unfortunately with 3 kids (2,3,10) and trying to work around my husbands firefighting schedule it is impossible!!! So I am now going for what I am most passionate about, which is working with and teaching kids from the comfort of my own home. I will have a set schedule plus I will provide breakfast, lunch, snack. I am currently working on centers, music station, art station, reading station, etc. I will have curriculum for each week. I am very professional and dependable and willing to do a background check and drug screen upon parents request. I can and provide references. I have always wanted to open up a Christian based day care (someday I will.) If you are interested please get back with me and we can set up a meeting date. Thanks in advance.
Hi, Linda! You didn't mention whether you are listed, registered, or licensed.
Cat Herder 11:52 AM 09-01-2016
Originally Posted by Rockgirl:
Hi, Linda! You didn't mention whether you are listed, registered, or licensed.
... or trained.

Parents will be looking for that.

Check out thousands of advertising ideas by using the search function.

Good luck!
Tags:advertisement, texas - regulations
Reply Up