Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can Tou Tell it's Friday :) ??
SunflowerMama 11:17 AM 10-08-2010
Almost all the daycare things (tables, chairs, curriculum, etc.) are already put away with the exception of one remaining MGT easy project for after nap.

We had a birthday in the house today so dcg's mom brought cupcakes and paper plates. That was our morning snack w/ some bananas .

We have "Pizza Friday" so every Friday we either make pizzas, have a frozen pizza or on the rare occasion get it delivered. Today was our rare occasion . We ate that on the leftover paper plates from the bday celebration.

No dishes today except take and toss cups, house is clean, kids went down for a late nap and I'm ready for the weekend!!

We made it through another week!!

Happy Friday!!
kitkat 11:36 AM 10-08-2010
My kids LOVE when we do delivery pizza, which isn't often! We usually read the Pizza Man (I think that's the title) book on those days. They get so excited when they hear the door bell ring. Gotta admit, I love Pizza Man days, too! Such an easy lunch and you can't forget the bread sticks! We're actually having pizza tonight for supper. I can't wait! I'm so glad it's Friday! Have a good weekend everyone!
Tags:tgif
Reply Up