Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do You Have This Sorter?
My Lil' Monkeys 05:42 PM 07-16-2012
I'm looking for new open ended learning toys for my older dck and my own son. They are both 3 yrs old. Do any of you have this toy?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...&pf_rd_i=typ01

If you do does it store well? Do your kids like it?
wahmof3 06:05 PM 07-16-2012
No but I love it!!!

The reviews on it are great, you would just need to be careful because all of the reviews say the pieces are too small for under 3.

I think its awesome though
My Lil' Monkeys 06:17 PM 07-16-2012
Originally Posted by wahmof3:
No but I love it!!!

The reviews on it are great, you would just need to be careful because all of the reviews say the pieces are too small for under 3.

I think its awesome though
I love the whole open ended concept. I'm lucky the 2 of them don't put anything in their mouths (they would still use it under supervision). I think I'm going to buy it
countrymom 06:54 PM 07-16-2012
I made my own from the dollar store, and they did play with it for a few min. but after they sorted everything they found it boring, but this one looks so cool, maybe i'll break down and buy this one instead.
spud912 06:57 PM 07-16-2012
I actually thought about getting it at one point. Let us know how it works out!
Hunni Bee 07:23 PM 07-16-2012
I love stuff like that...open ended stuff with lots of pieces. The majority of my toys are like that.

I have the Gummi bears, and realistic looking dogs sorters, and also bottle caps that we collected...

the dogs are awesome...the kids adore them. The only reason I didn't get the fruit ones is because they are too candy-like and they'd be in someone's mouth all the time.
SilverSabre25 08:35 AM 07-17-2012
cute! love it
Tags:toy sorter, toys
Reply Up