Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Free Training
Abigail 10:31 PM 02-01-2011
So I just printed off all the training I've currently completed. I have done 13 total hours and need 120 for a CDA which I am trying to do the bulk of this year while I am not doing daycare all day. I have registered for all the available "Easy Reach" courses our Child Care Resource has online until June 30 of this year. I added up all those hours to be 58. When I'm done with all these trainings that will bring me to 71 total hours of which I only paid for a 6 hour course for $36 a few months ago.

I am hoping they offer new or more FREE classes online, maybe I can get away with a very cheap transcript. Classes are usually $8/hour unless they're really long classes then they're a bit cheaper. I also need 480 hours of licensed group experience. I figured out from this last summer that I only accumulated 93.5 hours so I have a ways to go. At least I get 4 hours at the daycare tomorrow. I just wanted to share the good news.
Tags:cda, child care resource, classes, fees, free, group, hours, online, prices, training
Up