Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tgif
boysx5 02:55 AM 07-23-2010
So glad its Friday the last two weeks have been busy for me started three new kids so I'm up to seven some days and with having five of my own life is busy. I'm enjoying having my business pick up but forgot how much work it can be. I am looking forward to when my boys go back to school and then some of stress will be gone. Ready for the weekend to relax and take some me time
tmcp2001 04:06 AM 07-23-2010
Yes! I SO understand! We've got four of our own plus seven dck's (no more than 6 at once though) so I get how crazy busy it can be! I'm also starting to look forward to the older kids going back to school.

Happy Friday everyone!
My4SunshineGirlsNY 04:27 AM 07-23-2010
I am saying TGIF too!! I am in the same boat..4 of my own kids and 5 daycare kids most days (7 daycare kids 1 day a week) and WOW! It is A LOT of work and most days lately they all want to nit pick at each other. Feeding them all and cleaning up meals after all those kids is a chore in itself!

All the kids are getting on each other's nerves a lot..they spend a majority of the day together every day..once in a while my 2 older daughters (ages 11 and 13) wants to be left alone and 9 year old daycare girl want to play/hang out with them and when they tell her no she pouts like a baby..all of a sudden they are being mean to her because she won't leave them alone and follows them everywhere.

My older 2 girls have the toughest time with me doing daycare..it gets very busy, can't go anywhere because of too many kids... a lot of arguements come from them and 9 year old daycare girl..the daycare girl is a good girl yet she really is annoying at times, she is a bit on the hyper side and is like a leach to my older girls, and I can see how that can annoy them when all they want is to be left alone.

So I get to listen to snotty attitudes all day long and it's driving me batty!! THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! Only 3 more weeks for my 1 week vacation/break from daycare!
Tags:tgif
Reply Up