Default Style Register Forum
Daycare Insurance>Liability Insurance Help!
KristinsHomeCC 12:01 PM 11-17-2015
Hey guys!

So I am in this nightmare of a process to accept govt subsidized care vouchers and now they say I need to provide proof of liability insurance. $100,000 per occurance and $300,000 for general aggregate coverage.

This is all like chinese to me. HELP! Who do you go through?

I am only registered through the state of FL and I rent my home.
Blackcat31 12:58 PM 11-17-2015
Here is a link to liability insurance companies

I use Assure. I have for years and have always been happy with them.
Michael 04:00 PM 11-17-2015
Try DCI. I am not sure if they cover Florida:
Tags:liability insurance
Reply Up