Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Excited and in Love!
Breezy 12:26 PM 04-18-2012
I interviewed a mom a few weeks ago with an adorable little 3 month old boy who needed full time care as their nanny is pregnant and moving home. She didn't know if she wanted a home daycare or a nanny so she was interviewing both.

She doesn't need care 'til the end of June but I took care of him on Friday night while she had a date night with DCD and I fell in LOVE!! Now, granted he kind of hated me at first and cried whenever I looked at him, it was ok after he got used to me. When she came to pick him up she said she decided she wanted to go with me if I still have an availability in June!!!!!

She just called me a few minutes ago and said that her mom was having trouble with him (not as young as she used to be) and had asked if other arrangements could be made for the rest of this week and next for him (after next week he is going to one of DCMs girlfriends for 2 months). So, she called to ask if there was any way I could take him on such short notice and I said "heck yes!!" He is so cute and sweet and snuggly. A total difference from my PT DCG who screams all the time. It will be so much fun

Pointless thread, but there is my gush for the day!
laundrymom 01:19 PM 04-18-2012
Not a pointless thread. An awesome one!!!
KBCsMommy 01:28 PM 04-18-2012
I it!!

That's how I got my current dc baby!! His nanny got pregnant and didn't want to work anymore.

His mom wanted to see how he would do in daycare. Nanny and mom said he would do horrible here with me.

He surprised everyone and loves it here too!!

Nanny got mad and asked for her job back because she missed the little guy and relized she would'nt have her own baby until the end of summer. Mom told her "no way, he's happy and doing much better there!"

KDC 01:33 PM 04-18-2012
I reading these stories! Yay!
akpayne 06:10 AM 04-19-2012
aww i love new babies! enjoy all the cuddles
MrsB 06:41 AM 04-19-2012
Yay Breezy! Stoked for you! and a little jealous too! My "infant" DCG turned 2 yesterday and my own DD is 18 months now. I love me some *****y tiiiiny babies!
CheekyChick 06:54 AM 04-19-2012
So happy for you...
Breezy 06:57 AM 04-19-2012
He will be here any minute! I hope he likes me better today. He cried at first on Friday night after his mommy left and was like WHO IS THIS PERSON!
Breezy 07:25 AM 04-19-2012
He is here and so far I have gotten nothing but smiles and coos!! Yay!
Tags:love daycare, new family, positive
Reply Up