Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Notice
MrsB 08:20 AM 05-30-2012
Well yesterday was the day! I let everyone know that my hubby got orders and we will be moving the end of July. I have alot of mixed emotions about it. Although I am starting to get excited about moving to Colorado, I hate that I won't get to be an integral part of these little kiddos lives. I will really miss them. I am really looking forward to the time off though. We are going to spending the month of August in Oregon visiting family and vacationing. Then I will decide whether I am going to start a new daycare or not.
Blackcat31 08:35 AM 05-30-2012
Sounds like you have a wonderful summer adventure ahead of you!!

Enjoy!!!!
Springdaze 08:48 AM 05-30-2012
boy, I would love to move and have a new adventure! my aunt and sil live in CO and they seem to like it! good luck!
B Lou 11:11 AM 05-30-2012
Colorado? Fort Carson? If so you will love the area. That's where I'm from. Well really just about 35 min from the. Canon City. Have a great summer and enjoy Colorado for me. I really miss it.
MrsB 05:46 PM 06-04-2012
Originally Posted by B Lou:
Colorado? Fort Carson? If so you will love the area. That's where I'm from. Well really just about 35 min from the. Canon City. Have a great summer and enjoy Colorado for me. I really miss it.
My hubby will be attached to Buckley AFB right outside Denver.
Springdaze 07:04 PM 06-04-2012
right near my sil and husbands aunt...they live in lakewood.
Springdaze 05:05 AM 06-05-2012
they go to a great church if you are the church going type and need suggestions!
Reply Up