Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Contracts & Policies
TenderHeartsTinyHands 03:16 PM 10-22-2013
Hi everyone, I am looking for best practices for contracts and policies with your clients. I have just formed my daycare into an llc and want to give everyone new contracts to fill out - and regulate my prices a little better than I have been. I am a sucker for a sob story and give way too much in my pricing and availability. And even though I have been in this industry for 16 years - there is still room for improvement. So if anyone wants to share their best ideas, methods for dealing with parents and children, contract enforcement, pricing guides, etc., I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Cradle2crayons 03:19 PM 10-22-2013
Originally Posted by TenderHeartsTinyHands:
Hi everyone, I am looking for best practices for contracts and policies with your clients. I have just formed my daycare into an llc and want to give everyone new contracts to fill out - and regulate my prices a little better than I have been. I am a sucker for a sob story and give way too much in my pricing and availability. And even though I have been in this industry for 16 years - there is still room for improvement. So if anyone wants to share their best ideas, methods for dealing with parents and children, contract enforcement, pricing guides, etc., I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi there!! Yes, ere is a lot of learning here in this forum!!

If you will PM me, and give me your email, ill send over some of what I use

Lots of providers do things different but it really all depends on your area, your clientele, and what things are most important to you as a provider and business owner.

For instance, my illness policy is different than most. My contracts etc are a little different also. But I do afternoon and night time care so there are some differences in policies, pricing etc.
Reply Up