Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>3 Wild Boys
onebzmom 01:59 PM 11-29-2016
I need some advice! I have been licensed for 27 years so I have seen everything! Right now I have 3 3/4 yo boys who want to do nothing but play power rangers, shoot, and roughhouse on the floor. I separate them, redirect etc etc. The minute I am helping another child, here they go again. They have numerous activities available. They disrupt every group time we try to do and now, the two girls are trying what they see the boys do. I get rated in January for our Early Achievers program. I am at a loss. It is frustrating when I am trying to jump thru all the hoops to get a good rating and unless I can get this under control I dread what what might happen when the raters are here!
The leader of the three has twin brothers who are 10. So power rangers shooting and wrestling are staples at home from what I can gather. I talked to mom earlier and told her it is becoming a problem. She said they would talk about it but yesterday and today have been chaos. After the long weekend it has been especially bad. They are sweet boys but together they are explosive. Help all ideas appreciated.
Up