Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Short Week
boysx5 03:38 AM 11-22-2010
I love three day work weeks. I will have an easy week not all my kids are coming all three days. I have an extra school ager so will see how that goes but Weds. will be here before we know it. I hope everyone has a great week and good Thanksgiving enjoy your days off
AfterSchoolMom 03:45 AM 11-22-2010
Amen! I've only got a two day week this week. I'm really looking forward to the break. Plus, my hubby will be off half day Wednesday, Thurs. and Fri. as well. We're hoping to get some things done around the house, and I may put the tree up.
MommyMuffin 03:55 AM 11-22-2010
YES! I am excited as well. I found out yesterday that I am pregnant so of course all I want to do is curl up and start reading my old pregnancy books! haha! Also, I am running out of ideas to do with the kids and it is draining me. The snow makes it so difficult for toddlers to play...they can hardly move in all their snow gear..wibble wobble..fall.

Happy Turkey Day my daycare friends!
Have fun with your families and stay safe!
AfterSchoolMom 04:11 AM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by MommyMuffin:
I found out yesterday that I am pregnant so of course all I want to do is curl up and start reading my old pregnancy books! haha!
Wow, CONGRATULATIONS, MommyMuffin! How exciting!
SandeeAR 04:49 AM 11-22-2010
Congrats MommyMuffin! My week will be short, but harder than usual. I will have 5 kids instead of my usual 3. Only 4 days a week do I have 4. That falls this Mon and Tues and then I have the oldest SA of the two siblings I keep. So it will be BUSY! They just showed up, so time to get at it!
SunflowerMama 04:49 AM 11-22-2010
I know I'm so excited too!! I have everyone today and then tomorrow a few less and then Wednesday I'll only have 2!! So it's going to be a great week!!

We are doing a cute Thanksgiving craft this morning since I'll have everyone and that may be about it this week with the exception of a trip to the park on Wednesday with my small group .

Happy Thanksgiving!!
DCMomOf3 05:14 AM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by MommyMuffin:
YES! I am excited as well. I found out yesterday that I am pregnant so of course all I want to do is curl up and start reading my old pregnancy books! haha! Also, I am running out of ideas to do with the kids and it is draining me. The snow makes it so difficult for toddlers to play...they can hardly move in all their snow gear..wibble wobble..fall.

Happy Turkey Day my daycare friends!
Have fun with your families and stay safe!
Congratulations MommyMuffin!!!
momma2girls 05:16 AM 11-22-2010
COngrats!!!!
BentleysBands 05:17 AM 11-22-2010
awww How exciting is that!!!! Congrats to you!!!
SilverSabre25 05:57 AM 11-22-2010
Yay MommyMuffin! Congratulations!

My week is going to be crazy easy--two and a half kids today (one full day, one for two hours, one for six hours, one for four hours), two and a half tomorrow (two full day, one four hours), and three on Wednesday, but at least one will be leaving really early. Then a four day weekend. I've already gotten a lot of my cleaning done (yesterday I spent like, 8 hours cleaning and rearranging stuff).

Oh, and did I mention that this is going to be a totally lazy week for us?
Blackcat31 06:56 AM 11-22-2010
Congrats to MommyMuffin!!!! What a great way to kick off the holidays!!!! Lots of love and good cheer to you and your family!!!!
DCMom 07:00 AM 11-22-2010
Awww, MommyMuffin that is so cool! Congratulations
missnikki 07:15 AM 11-22-2010
There's a babymuffin in the oven...... How wonderful!
misol 07:15 AM 11-22-2010
I love short weeks too. I am counting down to Wednesday evening. Family coming to town and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself.

Yayyy! Congratulations MommyMuffin! So excited for you. When is your due date?
safechner 07:17 AM 11-22-2010
Congratulations to Mommymuffin.

I am lucky that I am off all this week. Yay, I deserve to have a break since I never close my daycare. They are gone on vacation at the same time for this week. I am looking forward to spending time with my precious daughters and I am planning to take them to go theater to watch Tangled movie this Wednesday with a surprise.
SilverSabre25 07:37 AM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by missnikki:
There's a babymuffin in the oven...... How wonderful!
hee hee hee, it's a mini muffin!
missnikki 07:47 AM 11-22-2010
toooo cute
momofboys 08:11 AM 11-22-2010
Congrats, Mommymuffin!!!!
laundrymom 08:50 AM 11-22-2010
congrats on the babymuffin,.. mommymuffin!!!
cherryhill 10:47 AM 11-22-2010
I watch 5 kids total and I just found out I will only have one on Wednesday. Maybe she will stay home with her mom I know she has the day off.
Tags:part time care, short week
Reply Up