Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sock Vent
dave4him 02:35 PM 11-09-2012
(Please refrain from commenting unless its supportive of the actual vent at hand. i am not judging or being rude simply venting in a place where even those who call out the vents, vent themselves from time to time.)

With that said i had a DCM drop her kid off today and say, "there is a sock situation. He didnt come home with the socks on yesterday that i sent him with. That cant happen again, i cant keep going out and buying socks."
Um okay im pretty sure they are around here somewhere though i cannot find them. But seriously he did go home with socks either way. The problem is that his shoes are way to small for his feet, how expensive are socks anyway, i have had this boy since May and as far as i know he has never gone home without socks, you never have any late fees, and you save 100$ a month on childcare for using my daycare in the first place.... but of course im not going to say any of that, ill probably just give her a extra pair of our socks we have here. Cause we actually have a lot.
Tags:socks, vent
Up