Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>How Do I Change My Username On Here?
Unregistered 06:25 AM 03-13-2011
I haven't posted under my username because I need to change it...can someone tell me how to do that??? Sorry if this has been asked a million times....newbie here!
Michael 03:02 PM 03-13-2011
PM me the name you want.
QualiTcare 03:06 PM 03-13-2011
but the old posts will be tied to the new name still - correct?

can't you just sign up and register for a totally new account. i think that's what most people who want to "change their name" really want is to start fresh.
Michael 03:36 PM 03-13-2011
Originally Posted by QualiTcare:
but the old posts will be tied to the new name still - correct?

can't you just sign up and register for a totally new account. i think that's what most people who want to "change their name" really want is to start fresh.
That is correct. That is why QualiTcare is a moderator

If you want to start over you will need to re-registar. If the system won't allow, it is because it sees the same IP. Only 1 IP per member. I can help you with that and over rider the system. Just let me know what issues you are you are encountering.
Unregistered 04:50 PM 03-13-2011
Thank you ladies!!! Now I just have to figure out how to "PM" you, LOL!!! I am so challenged....
Michael 04:55 PM 03-13-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Thank you ladies!!! Now I just have to figure out how to "PM" you, LOL!!! I am so challenged....
YOu need to be logged in to pm
Tags:forum question, username
Reply Up