Daycare.com Forum Daycare Management Software

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 04-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Mother's Day Projects

I've been browsing pinterest for some ideas but wondering if anyone knows if or what they're having the kids make for their moms this year?
Old 04-11-2016, 11:15 AM

More threads about Mother's Day projects

http://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.ph...mother%27s+day
Old 04-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

We are going to plant some flowers from seeds and hopefully have them grown a wee bit in time to deliver on Mother's Day.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Daycare.com Member

We did the seeds in ziplock/window. Then we got small clay pots at dollar tree (2 for $1) for the kids to paint and plant their flowers.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Daycare.com Member

I am debating between hand print oven mits or shrinky dink necklaces. I really like the idea of the necklaces, but it seems very time consuming on my part.

http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2012/05...r-mothers-day/

ETA: I like to keep mother's and father's day gifts similar to each other. I like the idea of a shrinky dink necklace for the mom's and a shrinky dink key chain for the dad's....

Last edited by Baby Beluga; 04-11-2016 at 10:19 PM. Reason: added information

Tags
mother's day, mother's day crafts, mother's day gifts, mother's day ideas