Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I'm Back!!!!
jenboo 04:55 AM 08-22-2018
I thought I would be gone from childcare forever (my dream field I worked hard for) after closing my daycare at the end of 2017 but here I am.... planning my next one

in the 8 months I have been closed and working a different job from home, I have decided that I just don't like working full time jobs My dream is to be a SAHM but its looking like im at least 4 years out from that.

so, I have decided to open a half day preschool program 3 days a week that follows the school calendar (opening Aug 2019) and ill keep very part time work from my current job to cover the summer months when I am closed (although all work will be completed during the school year so I can have still have summer off).

With that being said, this is new territory for me because there is a lot of competition!... my last daycare was infants and I have zero competition. Wish me luck!

First things first, I need a name.. I plan on having the preschool be Christian based. I am also really picky with names. I LOVE Joyful Noise Preschool but it is sooooo popular. Any other suggestions?

My previous daycare names were:
Kaleidoscope Kids
Barefoot Baby

It feel so good to be back in my element

ETA We are having our second baby in March
MichiganMom 05:00 AM 08-22-2018
Little Mustard Seeds
DaveA 05:37 AM 08-22-2018
Just once I want to see a Faith Based Program use the name Holy Terrors.

What about an antonym of "Noise"? Something like "Joyful Harmony"? Most synonyms of noise don't quite fit.
jenboo 05:39 AM 08-22-2018
Originally Posted by DaveA:
Just once I want to see a Faith Based Program use the name Holy Terrors.

What about an antonym of "Noise"? Something like "Joyful Harmony"? Most synonyms of noise don't quite fit.
I would totally use Holy Terrors if I knew parents would still bring me their kids
Blackcat31 06:02 AM 08-22-2018
Welcome back!!

Congratulations on your upcoming addition to your family!
amberrose3dg 06:04 AM 08-22-2018
Originally Posted by jenboo:
I would totally use Holy Terrors if I knew parents would still bring me their kids
Welcome back that name fits well.
I tried to go only to before and after but decided I rather get out for good in two years. My plan is to run at full capacity for this school year. Next year will only before and after.
Gemma 09:09 AM 08-22-2018
Welcome back and congrats
Michael 10:03 AM 08-22-2018
Welcome back!
Ariana 10:03 AM 08-22-2018
Sounds exciting! Congrats

I am not big on silly names for daycares/preschools so my suggestion would be something like “Our Sacred House Preschool”.
amberrose3dg 10:49 AM 08-22-2018
I thought I would be gone from childcare forever (my dream field I worked hard for) after closing my daycare at the end of 2017 but here I am.... planning my next one

in the 8 months I have been closed and working a different job from home, I have decided that I just don't like working full time jobs My dream is to be a SAHM but its looking like im at least 4 years out from that.

so, I have decided to open a half day preschool program 3 days a week that follows the school calendar (opening Aug 2019) and ill keep very part time work from my current job to cover the summer months when I am closed (although all work will be completed during the school year so I can have still have summer off).

With that being said, this is new territory for me because there is a lot of competition!... my last daycare was infants and I have zero competition. Wish me luck!

First things first, I need a name.. I plan on having the preschool be Christian based. I am also really picky with names. I LOVE Joyful Noise Preschool but it is sooooo popular. Any other suggestions?

My previous daycare names were:
Kaleidoscope Kids
Barefoot Baby

It feel so good to be back in my element

ETA We are having our second baby in March
Also congrats!
CityGarden 01:04 PM 08-22-2018
Congratulations & welcome back.

I run a part day preschool program it is very competitive in my area, and it takes me much longer to fill spots than an infant only program. That said, I love following the local school calendar and being off work when my SA dd is home from school.

Best of luck!
Mike 03:36 PM 08-22-2018
I know some parents would bring you their kids because of that name.

I hope it all goes well for you.
Josiegirl 09:54 AM 08-24-2018
Congratulations on your pregnancy!! And good luck with your business decisions!
What about Heavenly Hearts Preschool?
happymom 10:12 AM 08-24-2018
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I love this name!

Congrats on your pregnancy Jenboo!
jenboo 06:34 PM 08-24-2018
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Congratulations on your pregnancy!! And good luck with your business decisions!
oh thats pretty cute without being too cutesy.
mamamanda 06:56 PM 08-25-2018
I had Thankful Hearts Preschool for a while. Welcome back!
Tags:chrisitian preschool, preschool, preschool name
Reply Up