Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Parent Withdrawal Notice and Form?
mim 01:09 PM 04-22-2015
So dcm gave her written notice today. It's for the end of May.
In my hb I require 3wks written notice and must include payment through the end of the care date.

I have a withdrawal form, but I don't really like it so would like to know if others have one they could share.

Also how do I approach for payment. Do I let dcm know that on her pay date that is 3wks from the last day of care that payment needs to be for the remsinin 3wks. or what?
Thank you
Blackcat31 02:15 PM 04-22-2015
Originally Posted by mim:
So dcm gave her written notice today. It's for the end of May.
In my hb I require 3wks written notice and must include payment through the end of the care date.

I have a withdrawal form, but I don't really like it so would like to know if others have one they could share.

Also how do I approach for payment. Do I let dcm know that on her pay date that is 3wks from the last day of care that payment needs to be for the remsinin 3wks. or what?
Thank you
I PM'ed you mine. You can use any or all of it if any of it works for you.
Max 11:52 AM 02-13-2019
BC - could I trouble you to share your withdrawal form with me? Searching old threads on this and you keep popping up
Blackcat31 01:39 PM 02-13-2019
Sent
CityGarden 01:44 PM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I PM'ed you mine. You can use any or all of it if any of it works for you.
You have a form for everything!!!! I don't need it but want to say THANKS for being willing to help others!
springv 03:17 PM 02-13-2019
Will you pm it to me as well or email it to me?
TLC13 03:43 AM 02-20-2019
BC may I trouble you to send me some forms as well. Just starting out in this industry.
Tags:withdrawal form
Reply Up