Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Since You All Are CL Experts!
Springdaze 08:59 AM 05-31-2012
How's mine?
http://cnj.craigslist.org/kid/3048432560.html
MyAngels 09:40 AM 05-31-2012
I'm no CL expert (I don't advertise there), but I like it!
wdmmom 09:42 AM 05-31-2012
Looks good. If you have a website, advertise that there. Potential clients are more apt to browse a website before calling.
countrymom 09:57 AM 05-31-2012
do you have a contract and do you offer reciepts. I would add that. But it looks good.
Heidi 11:05 AM 05-31-2012
I like your pictures. Is it possible to add one of the inside of your dc? The ad sound good, no typos/grammar mistakes that I can see.
littlemissmuffet 11:15 AM 05-31-2012
Looks great!

I too would add at least one photo of the interior of the DC!
Mommy2One 11:24 AM 05-31-2012
Originally Posted by Heidi:
I like your pictures. Is it possible to add one of the inside of your dc? The ad sound good, no typos/grammar mistakes that I can see.
Agreed! I'd love to see a picture of an open, sunny playroom and a comfy, mellow sleeping area.

It's a great ad - 100 times better than most I've seen in my area. But you used the word "learn" a lot, which is great, but maybe you could also add in "fun."
Crazy8 11:49 AM 05-31-2012
looks good to me! I would add an inside pic and also maybe your hours?? But if you run on contracted hours I could see why you wouldn't add them.

I used to live in the Woodbridge/Edison area - not far from you!
MarinaVanessa 12:50 PM 05-31-2012
Yes it looks good to me too. The only thought that I have is adding a few pictures of your indoor space as well. Also have you ever heard about Vflyer? It makes really nice "flyers" for CL and all you have to do is plug in your info (leave out what you don't want to add), then copy and paste the HTML into CL. Instand professional and awesome CL ad. You should check it out.
DaycareProvider 02:22 PM 05-31-2012
I think it looks good too. Now this could be a really dumb idea, so please don't take it the wrong way. But the outdoor toys seem a little worn out and faded. I actually have the same purple/turquoise picnic table and have come across the same problem. I saw this spray paint that looked like it was especially for outdoor toys like the ones you show. Is there anyway you can "revive" them so that it doesn't look so sad? Other than that I think it looks great.
Tags:advertise, craigs list
Reply Up