Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Good Morning I am New With a Question! :)
daycaremom1 07:55 AM 10-12-2010
Good morning. I am a daycare provider in NY who is in the process of becoming a group daycare provider. I am currently having an aweful time filling spots. I have done this for 11 years, and have never had this much trouble.

Does anyone have any ideas that they used to get new clients? If you all could share anything that would work with me, I would appreciate it! I don't like going into winter with out more children. Thank you in advance!!
Michael 11:02 AM 10-12-2010
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Here are some earlier threads on obtaining new clients: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=advertise
melskids 11:09 AM 10-12-2010
welcome! i am from NY as well...upstate though
Blackcat31 08:15 AM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by daycaremom:
Good morning. I am a daycare provider in NY who is in the process of becoming a group daycare provider. I am currently having an aweful time filling spots. I have done this for 11 years, and have never had this much trouble.

Does anyone have any ideas that they used to get new clients? If you all could share anything that would work with me, I would appreciate it! I don't like going into winter with out more children. Thank you in advance!!
I give a referral bonus. If the person referring is a current parent and they recommend someone who enrolls and stays for 30 days, I give the referring family a discount on their bill. If the person referring is not a paying customer, I give them a gift certificate to a local eating place. Usually $10 or $15 depending on the situation. It seems to help that our current families are our best advertising!
Tags:advertise
Reply Up