Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need A "Tagline" For My Daycare...
TBird 12:35 PM 10-14-2011
Can you guys help??? I want to signify that I'm for full time, SOLID families ONLY and that I'm involved in educating them somehow (I do a preschool program). So far I have....

OMG...those are so pathetic and boring. HELLLLLLLP!!!
cheerfuldom 02:22 PM 10-14-2011
you're funny.the second one is the best. i don't get the first one and the last might alienate families. are parents needing part time care, not full time parents? just a thought

just comment on what you provide, not on families in general.
misspollywog 05:03 PM 10-14-2011
At the risk of sounding like a snob, you could use "High Quality, Educational Care For High Quality, Educated Parents"

Sorry, I am terrible at these things and change my own constantly. Still haven't come up with "the right one" sigh.
laundrymom 05:45 PM 10-14-2011
If you are looking for reliable, high quality, full time care contact polly at abc daycare.
Full time professional childcare provider

ABC childcare, providing full time reliable care for loving parents in the Atlanta area
Unregistered 07:36 PM 10-14-2011
You could play off Jiffy Peanut Butter's idea woth something like "Picky Families Choose Us"
dave4him 07:49 PM 10-14-2011
Hadnt even thought of getting a tagline... i like the second one
TBird 09:21 PM 10-14-2011
Wow...these are all good ideas guys, thanks!

I'm really toying with the one from laundrymom..."ABC childcare, providing full time reliable care for loving parents in the Atlanta area"
Sprouts 12:15 AM 10-15-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
You could play off Jiffy Peanut Butter's idea woth something like "Picky Families Choose Us"
I like this one...i guess you couldn't trademark it though?
Sprouts 12:16 AM 10-15-2011
Originally Posted by TBird:
Can you guys help??? I want to signify that I'm for full time, SOLID families ONLY and that I'm involved in educating them somehow (I do a preschool program). So far I have....
  • "Solid Care for Solid Parents"
  • "Trusted Care You Can Count On"
  • "Full Time Care for Full Time Parents"

OMG...those are so pathetic and boring. HELLLLLLLP!!!
What is the name of your daycare...you can incorp. it into the tag linei.
themoorethemerrier 06:24 AM 10-15-2011
I like the second, too, but I can see how parents would see that as impertinent.

Our name is The Moore the Merrier so I play off of that, but I have an intro letter for prospective families with a phrase that I'm playing with Privileged to serve our community and offer a safe and enriching place to trust with your most precious treasures. It's a little long for a tagline...

Have fun!
MyAngels 06:27 AM 10-15-2011
How about:

"ABC Childcare - where quality care and learning come together."
Former Teacher 06:34 AM 10-15-2011
The one I plan on using is

Taking care of the future.....a child at a time!
2ndFamilyDC 06:49 AM 10-18-2011
I never thought of having a tagline either, but now I am. I will have to give it some serious thought.
I like the second one you wrote too.

Gigi 07:18 AM 10-18-2011
Like the 2nd one too... Here are some suggestions...

"Keeping YOUR Future safe, WHILE you prepare for THEIR future."

"ABC Childcare - Providing Sound and Nurturing Support for Families in..."

This is what I could just think of right now... Do let us know what tagline you went for.
Mandy_Jane 08:02 AM 10-18-2011
My daycare is named "Mandy's Lil Treaures Daycare". I used to use the tagline "Quality Care for the Northland". But I recently changed it to say, "Quality Care for your Most Precious Lil Treasures". I think it sounds much better now.

Since you want to get across that you are full time and do preschool I'd say something like,

~ Where Learning and Fun Are Rolled Into One!

~ Full time care for Preschoolers

~ Full time, Educational Care, for Busy, Full Time Families (Don't know if I like this one)

~ 1+1 = Learning & Fun!

~ Steady Care When You Need it Most

I think I like the 1st one the best. Some of the others, maybe not so much! But I was just pulling these off the top of my head!
Tags:advertise, tagline
Reply Up