Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Happy Holidays!
NoMoreJuice! 07:24 AM 12-22-2015
With all the crazy things we deal with, I just wanted to take a minute to say Happy & Merry Holidays & Christmas to all of you! We had our holiday party last night and my heart is so full of the Christmas spirit. Seeing all the happy faces glowing and singing Jingle Bells was amazing, and during our Secret Santa gift exchange, they were truly delighted giving their friends presents just as much as receiving theirs! I'm so happy and content right now, I just wanted to share the happy feelings. Hope you all have a wonderful short week!
Thriftylady 07:28 AM 12-22-2015
Happy Holidays to all!
Annalee 07:28 AM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by NoMoreJuice!:
With all the crazy things we deal with, I just wanted to take a minute to say Happy & Merry Holidays & Christmas to all of you! We had our holiday party last night and my heart is so full of the Christmas spirit. Seeing all the happy faces glowing and singing Jingle Bells was amazing, and during our Secret Santa gift exchange, they were truly delighted giving their friends presents just as much as receiving theirs! I'm so happy and content right now, I just wanted to share the happy feelings. Hope you all have a wonderful short week!
Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL! My last day is today and am ready to enjoy the food, fun, presents and games!
midaycare 09:53 AM 12-22-2015
I don't know why - maybe it's the warmer weather - but I'm not in the holiday spirit at all this year

Regardless, happy holidays to all!!!
Josiegirl 03:25 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by midaycare:
I don't know why - maybe it's the warmer weather - but I'm not in the holiday spirit at all this year

Regardless, happy holidays to all!!!
I'm with you. It rained all day today and it's supposed to be 50+ Thursday. I live in New England for crying out loud. People decorate for Christmas but to me, the best decoration of all is the snow. It can all melt Dec. 26th as long as it's white for Christmas Eve and Day.

But Nomorejuice, you sound like you're filled to the brim with Christmas spirit!
Enjoy your holidays, stay safe, stay healthy, and don't step in the reindeer poop.
Merry Christmas!
e.j. 03:47 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I live in New England for crying out loud. People decorate for Christmas but to me, the best decoration of all is the snow. It can all melt Dec. 26th as long as it's white for Christmas Eve and Day.
My husband feels this way, too. Personally, though...I'm really looking forward to the record-breaking warmth they're predicting for this Christmas. We're planning to have our extended family party on Sunday so my husband, kids and I may do something we've never been able to do until now: have a cookout on Christmas day!! Best Christmas EVER!

Happy Holidays, everyone!
Second Home 05:45 AM 12-23-2015
Happy holidays everyone .
Reply Up