Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Water Beads Are Fun
Josiegirl 11:25 AM 01-09-2018
IF kids can follow rules. Which is why we played with them yesterday but they're out of play today. Water beads bounce. Water beads squish and break when you squish them. And water beads fit nicely through my kitchen heating vents. And there's just something about water beads that makes a kid go crazy.
So....it's puzzle day.
Ariana 11:28 AM 01-09-2018
Sounds about right
Snowmom 12:25 PM 01-09-2018
yep.

I hate those things.
Baby Beluga 12:38 PM 01-09-2018
My last group was SO good with water beads. We utilized them all the time. My new group? Psssh. They are terrible with them.
mamamanda 12:59 PM 01-09-2018

Pepperth 01:29 PM 01-09-2018
And the are gross when a kid put scoop of sand in with them. Not that I've experienced that today.
Blackcat31 01:29 PM 01-09-2018
I used to love them! Truth be told, I still do but I now spend alot of time reasearching ways to use them that don't require touching. Like IN sensory bottles, bags and containers... lol!
Josiegirl 03:30 PM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I used to love them! Truth be told, I still do but I now spend alot of time reasearching ways to use them that don't require touching. Like IN sensory bottles, bags and containers... lol!
I had the brilliant idea of trying them on the light table. It was pretty cool but my table has no sides to it. So they got lots of exercise chasing them all over the floor. That reminds me to add a new thing to my to-do list for the weekend, clean out under my stove and fridge.
Sensory bottles are a good idea. Somewhere contained. And pretty to look at.
Josiegirl 03:31 PM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by Pepperth:
And the are gross when a kid put scoop of sand in with them. Not that I've experienced that today.
LOL yeh, taking your word for it.
Tags:fun stuff, water beads
Reply Up