Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 11-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Daycare.com Member

Talking So Here Is A Thought Wonder If It Would Work??

So if I put swiffer dry clothes on the kids feet with rubber bands and tell them to all pretend they are ice skaters all over the house............ Does that quality as fostering their imagination? Hahaha just kidding. But it could work lol
Old 11-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Hurt Betrayed Confused

Ok, took me awhile to figure out. I think you mean cloths.

My concern would be someone slipping, or doing the splits and getting hurt.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I've actually attached them to babies when they are still crawling on their bellies.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

LOL Give it a try.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:01 AM
Daycare.com Member

Tell them to make sure they get the corners.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Daycare.com Member

Sorry yes cloth not clothes lol that's what I get for trying to post something and do other things at the same time. Too funny attaching them to crawling baby. Lol was just trying to think of a way to get my floors cleaned lol. Does sound fun though.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommiesherie View Post
Sorry yes cloth not clothes lol that's what I get for trying to post something and do other things at the same time. Too funny attaching them to crawling baby. Lol was just trying to think of a way to get my floors cleaned lol. Does sound fun though.
Maybe they should try a Swiffer clothing line. It'd be so much easier to dress a kid in Swiffer pants than try to attach Swffer cloths to the kids with rubber bands! They could crawl, skate, roll around, slide.....and the clothing would stay put and not fall off. Sounds like fun!

Tags
activities - rainy day, fun stuff