Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Flyer
rjskids 01:04 PM 05-03-2011
I'm making a flyer for my husband to take to work and wondering if I should put my full name on it? I am leary about putting my name and number on flyers that are floating around but I know that I hate when I see an ad and there is not a name on it. I personally would like to know if the person I'm calling is someone I may know already.
daycare 01:13 PM 05-03-2011
how big is the company and how long has you husband been there?
My mother in law runs the hospital near us for almost 35 years. My husband has also worked there for a very long time, So putting my last name on it was a good idea. It was only posted where employees can see it... Everyone saw the last name and said oh Doc. ***XX daughter has a DC.... she is a great lady and I got a ton of business from there....In fact now that I think about it most of my clients come from there..
jen2651 02:43 PM 05-03-2011
I agree that I think it depends on your husbands business and if it would be located in the employee lounge or just on a bulletin board. If it is in the employee only area, I would put your name!
wdmmom 02:47 PM 05-03-2011
I would only list first name and telephone number. I have no problem giving out my phone number....my address is another story.
Tags:flyers
Reply Up