Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Football Theme: Need Ideas Dramatic Play Center
trailerprincess13 07:00 PM 08-30-2013
Hello all. We're doing football for our theme next week and I can't come up with an idea for our dramatic play area. This is where we usually have the dress up, doctor stuff, tools, housekeeping, babies etc but I would like it to follow along with the football theme. The only thing I've come up with so far is to maybe create a "locker room" in the space. Any ingenious ideas?
Familycare71 08:17 PM 08-30-2013
Football helmets and jerseys would be fun! Cheerleader skirts and Pom poms. Also instead of dr you could do medic or sports dr - ace bandages would be fun and re-usable. Also ref shirts and yellow flags for penalties. Whistles if you want to be brave another "brave" idea is cow bells or milk jugs with coins in it to cheer with . If you have food toys you could set up "concessions"
What about tickets? Maybe make "foam" number one fingers out of two large pieces of paper stapled together... Also pinnies.

Can you tell I am neck deep in football and cheer right now!?
Michael 08:18 PM 08-30-2013
More threads: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...ic+play+center
butterfly 05:05 AM 08-31-2013
Originally Posted by Familycare71:
Football helmets and jerseys would be fun! Cheerleader skirts and Pom poms. Also instead of dr you could do medic or sports dr - ace bandages would be fun and re-usable. Also ref shirts and yellow flags for penalties. Whistles if you want to be brave another "brave" idea is cow bells or milk jugs with coins in it to cheer with . If you have food toys you could set up "concessions"
What about tickets? Maybe make "foam" number one fingers out of two large pieces of paper stapled together... Also pinnies.

Can you tell I am neck deep in football and cheer right now!?
Those r awesome ideas. I may have to do a football theme too...
Tags:dramatic play center, theme, theme - football
Reply Up