Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daily Connect or Minute Menu Kids?
Dilley Beans 10:28 AM 08-12-2014
I like the idea of MMK with the payment options, etc. So I know I want to use MMK. But does it do what Daily Connect does for emailing parents at the end of the day? Do either of them let you do check in / check out with a touch pad? Also, can you use them on a droid? I don't have an ipad, but I have a Samsung galaxy.

Thanks!
Luvnmykidz 10:35 AM 08-12-2014
Im not sure about daily connect, but as far as I know for MMK there is no sign in/out feature. I use MMK and virtuclock(previously checkinkids). It doesn't work on my Samsung. Would love to hear from others though.
melilley 11:05 AM 08-12-2014
I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 and can do all my MMK stuff on my phone, including signing kids in and out. You have to have the newer MMK Pro version to be able to use it on your phone-I used to have the older MMK Pro version and couldn't do it on my phone. You can't email parents from MMK as far as I know.
AmyKidsCo 01:04 PM 08-12-2014
No, it doesn't. I use both and they don't overlap at all. MMK is record-keeping while DC is a digital daily sheet.
Tags:check in daycare time system, daily connect, emailing parents, ipad, mmk - app, payment
Reply Up