Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Check up
dave4him 09:40 AM 11-17-2011
Always love the drop by visits from my DHS rep! Of course if i had any other children enrolled at this point it might have been more eventful. Least i did not have any areas of non compliance, which is good cause I had not been paying much attention. Long as i haven't been arrested, bought a gun, or a cat since the last visit then im good. Not sure why pets arent allowed though. Did remind me i need to get my paperwork more in order, for example enrollment forms need to be made and a file for all the kids who i will get needs to be made. So much to do! Least by January her next visit i should have a kid or two enrolled.
Sugar Magnolia 10:00 AM 11-17-2011
No pets at all? We can have them here in FL just have to keep a "file" on them with proof of immunizations. Glad your inspection went well
Heidi 10:08 AM 11-17-2011
That's too bad, you can't have pets. Really?

Mine came yesterday while I was at the hospital. DH was home, and handled her with style... He claims he even flirted with her (a little), to keep me on her good side. He's a car salesman, what can I say?
dave4him 10:35 AM 11-17-2011
When i had my surgery last week i had to take my ring off, so while in the OR before going to sleep i informed the nurses i was already taken so no one was allowed to flirt.

I think we have to have a file for pets, not sure. Seems like there was a whole page dedicated to it. Just though it was funny to lump arrests, weapons, and pets....
KBCsMommy 10:44 AM 11-17-2011
Wow!!! An inspection all ready!!!

Your state is on top of it....I might have an inspection in the next 3 months if my name is pulled out of my area in the 20th percent!!!!

For sure an inspection in 5 years!!
dave4him 10:45 AM 11-17-2011
Just got my permit so its probably just because im new
Tags:dhs, inspection, pets in daycare
Reply Up