Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Never Had One Throw A Fit Because I WOULDN'T Change His Diaper??
sahm2three 08:01 AM 01-14-2011
Seriously, ridiculous. I was changing one because they pooped. My naughty 2 year old threw a HORRENDOUS fit because I wouldn't waste a diaper and change him. He wasn't even WET! Threw such a fit that he woke up the colicky baby. Boy oh boy is he in trouble! I am PRAYING that he falls asleep in the pnp today! UGH! TGIF!!!
momma2girls 08:04 AM 01-14-2011
I had a girl one time that was almost 4 that would throw huge fits, when she pooped in her pullup!! She would scream at the top of her lungs when she pooped in her diaper/pullup, til I changed her. I had 2 babies, one being my own, there were many times I was busy making snacks, dinner, feeding, changing others. She woke up so many babies, children, inc. my own!!!
LaLa 03:47 PM 01-14-2011
maybe he wants to be potty trained??? My daughter was potty trained by 2 and my son was potty trained by 2 1/2. (and i thought THAT was late)
SilverSabre25 03:56 PM 01-14-2011
That sounds very two. Funny, frustrating, and very, very two. It's an interesting age, that's for sure!
Tags:diaper changes, tantrums
Reply Up