Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It's One Of Those Days
mema 10:30 AM 01-11-2012
Where things that normally don't annoy me are. The nose whistler, the taking the food off the fork with their teeth, the complaining, etc. Ugh. Thank goodness for rest time!
littlemissmuffet 12:16 PM 01-11-2012
Me too! Everything is just grating my nerves!

I am SO glad it's nap time!
SilverSabre25 12:33 PM 01-11-2012
I'm just grumpy today. My house needs a good cleaning but I don't have the energy or motivation.

Luckily the kids aren't too aware of my grumping; I'm keeping it to myself.

All I want to do is curl up in a clean house with a good book.
spud912 12:55 PM 01-11-2012
That's how it was for me. Unfortunately, one of my children stayed up all nap (playing at first, then eventually crying turned into screaming). I can't stand no break days, especially when it's a bad day to begin with! After I served everyone dinner, I left my children with my husband and hibernated in our locked bedroom.
Hunni Bee 04:44 PM 01-11-2012
I almost packed all ten of them up nicely in a crate and mailed them to the other side of the world.

SilverSabre25 05:11 PM 01-11-2012
Originally Posted by Hunni Bee:
I almost packed all ten of them up nicely in a crate and mailed them to the other side of the world.

sahm2three 08:42 PM 01-11-2012
Originally Posted by Hunni Bee:

This whole week has been that way! It HAS to be the full moon, right? Ugh. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!
Tags:long day
Reply Up