Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Oopsie? Seriously?
Sunchimes 12:21 PM 05-29-2018
I sent the about to turn 4 year old (just potty trained about a month ago) to the bathroom to potty and wash his hands before nap. While we waited outside, I got suspicious because I wasn't hearing the appropriate sounds (toilet lid going up, etc). I stuck my head in, and he was standing on the step stool in front of the sink, pants down, just about to pee on the bathroom cabinet. I calmly (didn't want to startle him), said, "What are you doing?" and he looked over his shoulder and said, "Oopsie" and trotted over to the potty. sigh
Blackcat31 01:14 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by Sunchimes:
I sent the about to turn 4 year old (just potty trained about a month ago) to the bathroom to potty and wash his hands before nap. While we waited outside, I got suspicious because I wasn't hearing the appropriate sounds (toilet lid going up, etc). I stuck my head in, and he was standing on the step stool in front of the sink, pants down, just about to pee on the bathroom cabinet. I calmly (didn't want to startle him), said, "What are you doing?" and he looked over his shoulder and said, "Oopsie" and trotted over to the potty. sigh

Little devil! I've had my fair share of those types too...

They are always sorry.....Not for their actions but for getting caught.
Josiegirl 02:57 PM 05-29-2018
I've had kids pee in my bath tub and all around the floor(the kind that you know it wasn't an accident).
e.j. 05:14 PM 05-29-2018
You have to wonder what goes through their heads sometimes.
redmaple 06:44 PM 05-29-2018
Flashbacks

One of those moments you look up and see what is going on, but take a bit to process. Is he? Is he really? Nooooo? OMG he is!

Except mine was my kitchen storage cupboard and mini fridge.
Pepperth 02:07 AM 05-30-2018
Yes, I've been in a school based program this year. I was standing outside the door and something didn't sound right. Kid pooped in the urinal. So much more effort to do that. Not sure why.
Josiegirl 02:12 AM 05-30-2018
Originally Posted by Pepperth:
Yes, I've been in a school based program this year. I was standing outside the door and something didn't sound right. Kid pooped in the urinal. So much more effort to do that. Not sure why.
Because he could?
Mike 05:55 AM 05-30-2018
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Because he could?
That's probably why. Kids do love trying new things, figuring out what they are capable of doing.
Unregistered 06:04 AM 05-30-2018
Originally Posted by Pepperth:
I can poop in the toilet and I can pee in the toilet.

I can pee in the urinal. Can I poop in the urinal?

Let's check!
Ariana 11:19 AM 05-30-2018
I cannot help but laugh what was he thinking?!

We were outside one day and DCB 4 says he has to go pee, so I say “ok go ahead” meaning go ahead inside to pee. He points to a tree and says “you mean here”?

So funny!!
Tags:potty accidents
Reply Up