Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
View Poll Results: Will she or wont she
She freaked out when I said the word schedule and won't show 7 35.00%
My cheery personality and cool website convinced her that I won't torture her kid 13 65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Taking Bets...Will She Show Up or Not?
Heidi 12:58 PM 07-31-2012
Had a mom call me about a 10 month old today. Yep, I could take her.

Then she asked if I'd do 3 or 4 days a week. I said...sure, I'd consider it BUT...she has to get on the same schedule (gently) as the rest of the group. She and I will both be happier that way.

We talked about a few other things, then I had to go to take care of the kids. We made an appointment.

Soooo...do you think she'll show up or will it be a no-show? 5 pm today.
crazydaycarelady 01:05 PM 07-31-2012
The baby is old enough to get on a schedule. If she is a reasonable mom (someone you would want to do business with) then she will show up to check you out. If she doesn't come because you want to get the baby on a schedule than I would consider yourself lucky because she'll probably be a pita in other areas too.
Crazy8 02:19 PM 07-31-2012
Good luck! Hope its a great interview!!
Heidi 04:32 PM 07-31-2012
YES!!!!

She showed up!

It went a little long (and hour and 15 minutes), but she's a 1st time mom and rather nervous about the whole thing. Baby is 10 months old, and has been at home until now.

Only real negative is she puts her to bed with a bottle, but we can work on that. I told that licensing regs do not allow that. She gulped, but it didn't seem to be a deal breaker.

Baby girl is adorable! Little chubby bundle with blond hair and hazel eyes. too cute!
wahmof3 04:37 PM 07-31-2012
YAY!!!!
SilverSabre25 04:40 PM 07-31-2012
Glad to hear it!
daycarediva 04:59 PM 07-31-2012
Congratulations!
Countrygal 06:49 PM 07-31-2012
Congratulations! I'm glad someone around here is getting calls! Good for you!
Tags:poll, potential client
Reply Up