Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>This Is So Sad :(:(:(
SilverSabre25 10:21 AM 11-09-2011
Read at your own risk this is really sad. It made me cry.
Breezy 10:27 AM 11-09-2011
Poor little girl. I want to snuggle her.
daycare 10:35 AM 11-09-2011
this hits so close to home for me, as this happened with one of my best male friends.

He was split from his GF and they had a 3 year old daughter together.

He had graves disease and was on the wrong medication. It caused him to have a heart attack.

He was found, when the preschool kept calling him to find out why she was not dropped off, but got no answer. Finally they called the mom to find out where the daughter was at and the mom finally went over to the house 1 day later to find my friend passed on the floor and the daughter sitting next to him crying daddy wake up......

This was very sad and it made me cry.....you never know..
laundrymom 10:37 AM 11-09-2011
I Thank god for keeping the baby safe and also that she was old enough but young enough. Does that make sense?
Christian Mother 10:38 AM 11-09-2011
That is sooo sad!! That poor little one...I bet that moms spirit was with there the entire time before help came.
laundrymom 10:40 AM 11-09-2011
((((())))))) wow. Sending love to you
Originally Posted by daycare:
this hits so close to home for me, as this happened with one of my best male friends.

He was split from his GF and they had a 3 year old daughter together.

He had graves disease and was on the wrong medication. It caused him to have a heart attack.

He was found, when the preschool kept calling him to find out why she was not dropped off, but got no answer. Finally they called the mom to find out where the daughter was at and the mom finally went over to the house 1 day later to find my friend passed on the floor and the daughter sitting next to him crying daddy wake up......

This was very sad and it made me cry.....you never know..

beachgrl 09:53 AM 11-10-2011
Awww, bless her...that is heart wrenching! Things like this make me think of people who don't have close family or friends to notice if they didn't hear from someone for a few days and how much more tragic something could be. I am glad that I have enough friends and family that if people didn't hear from me they would know something was wrong.

Poor little girl, hard for her to understand mom's death at this age but it will still be tough for her as she gets older.
AmandasFCC 12:24 PM 11-10-2011
I shouldn't have read that. That is so sad That poor little girl, how confused and scared she must have been
spud912 12:51 PM 11-10-2011
For some reason the link is not working.
Tags:article, death
Reply Up