Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:49 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Anyone Get This??

https://www.paycareprogram.org/contact-us

This place is calling providers. Anyone get a call from them? I googled the number and come up with this??
Old 03-15-2021, 09:53 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

"3 to 5-Day Vacations to begin in 2021!

As a 'Thank You' for joining, Parents will receive

up to 1 year to choose 3 to 5 day vacations

to over 45 exotic locations!!

(*beginning March 10, 2021)"

The whole thing sounds like a scam to me. I will do some more research during nap.
Old 03-15-2021, 10:02 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Herder View Post
"3 to 5-Day Vacations to begin in 2021!

As a 'Thank You' for joining, Parents will receive

up to 1 year to choose 3 to 5 day vacations

to over 45 exotic locations!!

(*beginning March 10, 2021)"

The whole thing sounds like a scam to me. I will do some more research during nap.
Oh, Iím sure itís one of those deals, just wondering if anyone else was receiving the calls
Old 03-15-2021, 10:15 AM

Not me, but I don't answer unknown numbers. Did they leave a voice message?

My first thought was "Take your 3-5 day free vacation as a drug mule for us since we now know where you live, work and your kids information from your applications for all the free daycare."

It just doesn't pass the sniff test. Kind of creepy, really.
Old 03-15-2021, 10:21 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Not me, but I don't answer unknown numbers. Did they leave a voice message?

My first thought was "Take your 3-5 day free vacation as a drug mule for us since we now know where you live, work and your kids information from your applications for all the free daycare."

It just doesn't pass the sniff test. Kind of creepy, really.
It was on my voice mail....It came across as spam being from North Carolina so I didn't answer but the message left said basically daycare would be paid by them for families?
Old 03-15-2021, 10:29 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalee View Post
It was on my voice mail....It came across as spam being from North Carolina so I didn't answer but the message left said basically daycare would be paid by them for families?
Delete the voice mail and forget about it. Anything unsolicited is an attempt to get more out of you than you get out of them. Anything promising something super-awesome is a scam. You can adjust your own vacation policy if you need that adjustment.
Old 03-15-2021, 10:29 AM

When I read it it said they were a member of the NC Childcare association, but as we both know anyone can sign up for that. It is basically the associations fund raiser.

I am a member of many childcare associations, does not mean they know a thing about me or my program, they just want my dues and send me emails quarterly.
Old 03-15-2021, 10:32 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
When I read it it said they were a member of the NC Childcare association, but as we both know anyone can sign up for that. It is basically the associations fund raiser.

I am a member of many childcare associations, does not mean they know a thing about me or my program, they just want my dues and send me emails quarterly.
My first thought was the FCCERS-R came from two women writers that came out of North Carolina. Nothing good came from that book....caused me much stress....so nothing good for DAycare comes out of NC.
Old 03-15-2021, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalee View Post
My first thought was the FCCERS-R came from two women writers that came out of North Carolina. Nothing good came from that book....caused me much stress....so nothing good for DAycare comes out of NC.
I think they are counting on people seeing the North Carolina name and automatically associating them with it without verifying.
Old 03-15-2021, 10:38 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
I think they are counting on people seeing the North Carolina name and automatically associating them with it without verifying.
Probablybut North Carolina for anything related to daycare is a turnoff for me

Tags
paycareprogram