Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Post a Schedule
284878 12:05 PM 12-18-2019
I am looking for ideas on how to post a schedule for the child's benefit. I need it to be changeable. I don't care about the time yet, just the order of things.

Ideas?
Cat Herder 12:25 PM 12-18-2019
A photo chart. Vertical with velcro tape timelines in descending order. The top line could be a photo of a child greeting their teacher. The second line could be a child washing their hands/hanging up their coat. Next line maybe a child eating breakfast. So on until your general schedule is covered. Powerpoint may be a great way to make one up.
Msdunny 07:08 PM 12-18-2019
I use a pocket chart that I got on Amazon. I used index cards to label hours and half hours, and printed free activity cards from Teachers Pay Teachers. I also put all the kids names on cards. So my oldest, who asks what time everything is happening every day, can go check the chart for herself. She also helps with making any changes we need to make, like movie time or party times.
AmyKidsCo 12:11 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
A photo chart. Vertical with velcro tape timelines in descending order. The top line could be a photo of a child greeting their teacher. The second line could be a child washing their hands/hanging up their coat. Next line maybe a child eating breakfast. So on until your general schedule is covered. Powerpoint may be a great way to make one up.
I do similar but my chart goes left to right. I used to have a movable arrow to show which part of the schedule we were on but the kids kept taking it off. Now they just point at the photos.
284878 12:46 PM 12-20-2019
Would anyone be willing to post a picture of what they have?
Cat Herder 01:06 PM 12-20-2019
Here are free printables that show a how-to. https://www.pre-kpages.com/class_schedule/
Tags:visual class schedule
Reply Up