Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It's Almost Nap Time And.....
MissAnn 09:27 AM 12-21-2015
I forgot to put the sheets and blankets in the dryer.

Anyone feel my pain?
Rockgirl 10:28 AM 12-21-2015
I have done that!

Tell the misbehaving ones they'll get a wet blanket if they don't straighten up! *Just kidding*
Play Care 10:28 AM 12-21-2015
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
I forgot to put the sheets and blankets in the dryer.

Anyone feel my pain?
Ugh! Yes!! I hate when I do that

Hope you have enough clean spares!
NillaWafers 12:17 PM 12-21-2015
Kinda OT, I've been thinking about buying my own pillows and blankets because I am a bit tired of parents forgetting them, having to send them home, and storing them (since they often give full size pillows and giant blankets). Is there a certain brand you use? I want them all to be identical so nobody fights over them, and easy to store.
Unregistered 12:55 PM 12-21-2015
Cut blankets from polar fleece. Warm, cozy, washes great, everyone gets their favorite color, costs about $5 each.
MissAnn 02:27 PM 12-21-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Cut blankets from polar fleece. Warm, cozy, washes great, everyone gets their favorite color, costs about $5 each.
This! I don't do pillows.
BumbleBee 02:57 PM 12-21-2015
Been there, done that, more than once.

mommiebookworm 04:23 PM 12-21-2015
I made some from fleece. You should be able to get good prices on fleece now
Febby 06:26 PM 12-21-2015
That's the worst.

Although last week the new employee took my class's sheets out of the washer and then just left them wet in the laundry basket on the floor. When I went to check laundry, her class's stuff was already in the dryer. I ended up letting it finish, but I really thought about pulling it out and putting my stuff in. It wasn't actually their assigned laundry time. Buuut we have tons of extras.

We only allow pillows that fit into the children's cubbies here. Pee-wee pillow pets are a popular option. Parents are responsible for washing those though since they're optional.
Reply Up