Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Waiting List
quietpoet2004 04:15 PM 05-11-2012
I am kind of excited, and have to share w/ someone who understands.

I have been open as an in home provider for almost 1 yr.. I taught in a licensed/accredited preschool for 6 yrs prior, until we moved.

After having been open for a year, I now have an official wait list. I had multiple calls after I filled my last 2 spots, and decided to go ahead and do a wait list after this last person asked if I had one. She's a friend of a current client, and says she wants her kid in my care when he comes. As of right now, unless things change I won't have an opening for about 2 yrs. But as we all know, things happen.

Anyway, I am excited to officially have a wait list.
thatdivalady 04:27 PM 05-11-2012
That's really awesome! I'm so happy for you. I've just started and I can't wait until I get to the point where you are at! Congratulations : )
DaisyMamma 04:39 PM 05-11-2012
Good for you!
snbauser 05:50 PM 05-11-2012
WTG!! I love having a waiting list. I have a large group graduating to kindy this year (5 kids) and 2 more leaving for different hours so 7 of my 12 spots!! I have 5 of them already filled thanks to my wait list. 3 of the 5 have been on my list since last August waiting for me to have openings this school year. I am confident I will fill the last 2 before the school year starts.
SunnyDay 06:18 PM 05-11-2012
That's great, congratulations!
Tags:waiting list
Reply Up