Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Spoiled Kids
gbcc 03:01 PM 02-28-2011
Just when you think you have heard it all. I have this one boy that is just so beyond spoiled he makes my blood pressure rise

He has been disrespectful to adults by talking back and arguing so his teacher had come up with a system that she puts a checkmark on this slip of paper that tells his parents how his school day was. Ok, thats fine except it wasn't working so what do the parents do? They bribe him with dinner at Mc Donalds for every good note he brings home

So now all of a sudden this spoiled brat can have manners and knows how to treat adults because he gets Sodium and Fat for dinner every night

Awesome! And now because we all know (except the parents) that once the paper goes the behavior will start up, now instead of having a rude poorly behaved child they can have an overweight rude poorly behaved child
My4SunshineGirlsNY 03:56 PM 02-28-2011
Brilliant! Oh the joys!
littlemissmuffet 06:52 AM 03-01-2011
Lazy lazy parenting. I often wonder why some people even have kids.
Blackcat31 07:05 AM 03-01-2011
Ahhh, McDOnald's...the drug of childhood!!!

Check this video out.... Make sure you watch it right to the end.

http://www.bestadsontv.com/ad/31653/...reak-the-Habit
MommyMuffin 07:13 AM 03-01-2011
I will not take on the stress of school age children. Not worth it in my book.
Zoe 09:26 AM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Ahhh, McDOnald's...the drug of childhood!!!

Check this video out.... Make sure you watch it right to the end.

http://www.bestadsontv.com/ad/31653/...reak-the-Habit
Oh dear International ads really are boundary pushing. Got the message across, that's for sure!
jessrlee 09:38 AM 03-01-2011
Whoa! Can you imagine the splash that would make in the US?
marniewon 11:09 AM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by Zoe:
Oh dear International ads really are boundary pushing. Got the message across, that's for sure!
I'm from the states, but about 10 years ago I went to Canada. I was loving the cigarette packages there and the "warnings" on them. They were hilarious! You would never see that type of packaging in the states.

For the Canadians on this board, do they still have the funny "warnings" on the cigarette packs?
Tags:spoiled
Reply Up