Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Love My Job.....I Love My Job....I Love My Job.....
sahm2three 08:26 AM 10-03-2011
Screamer is at it today. I didn't get much sleep last night, so my patience isn't at its normal level. Screamer keeps waking the babies, so the babies are grouchy. Ugh. It's Monday.
cheerfuldom 08:49 AM 10-03-2011
yikes, hope it gets better. I don't keep screamers period, its just too much for me.
GretasLittleFriends 09:51 AM 10-03-2011
I feel your pain!! I have a total of 5 kids, one is my own 17mo dd. DCBs are 3yrs, 3yrs, 6mos and 11.5mos. This is the 11.5mos boy's first day. He has been to my house several times, but never without his mom or aunt. His aunt worked for me last summer through last winter. She comes by to visit the kids.

Anyway, at any given point today there is at least one child crying, usually two. Someone is either hungry, dirty/wet, missing mom, in time-out, wanting mom's undivided attention, etc. It is non-stop from ALL FIVE KIDS. Naptime is in the very near future, and I can't wait!
MARSTELAC 12:12 PM 10-03-2011
We should've taken today off! I've got two criers today. It is horrible. I just sat down to take my first break since 7 just to get a glass of water and they cannot stop crying! What is going on? Naptime isn't naptime today. Good luck with your naptime! Is it 6 p.m. yet?
sahm2three 08:14 AM 10-04-2011
Ok, Tuesday isn't any better so far!!! Screamer screaming, had to take him to a seperate room and sit with him while he cries as to not continually wake the babies. 2 yo boy is being super naughty, breaking rules, and when we tell him no, he continues to do it until we walk towards him. He knows he is breaking rules, but doesn't seem to care today. I am so tired already, and it is only 9:15.
Ariana 09:09 AM 10-04-2011
oh gosh you poor thing Screamers suck!!!!
Tags:interruption - sleep, screamer
Reply Up