Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Book Club - Reviews / Suggestions>Sookie Stackhouse
CedarCreek 06:43 AM 11-06-2013
Has anyone read this series??

I loooved these books right up until the final one, Dead Ever After. I was horribly dissapointed in that one. What did you think?

I also just read After Dead, the short stories of what happens after the series ends. Also dissapointed. It was little more than a few sentences per character.
Shell 11:22 AM 11-06-2013
I read them! I borrowed all of the books, except the last one from a friend that was an avid reader of the series. I was soo disappointed in the books towards the end, and felt they were really getting over the top, completely unbelievable in a ridiculous way! I was actually glad I only paid for one of them (of course it was the worst one)
CedarCreek 01:22 PM 11-06-2013
lol!!

Which one did you pay for??
thetoddlerwhisper 01:53 PM 11-06-2013
i read them and liked them for the most part but i made the mistake of watching tv show first
flying_babyb 11:46 PM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by Shell:
I read them! I borrowed all of the books, except the last one from a friend that was an avid reader of the series. I was soo disappointed in the books towards the end, and felt they were really getting over the top, completely unbelievable in a ridiculous way! I was actually glad I only paid for one of them (of course it was the worst one)
I agree! It wasnt a good ending!
Reply Up