Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Vacation? Really??
PitterPatter 08:29 PM 05-27-2011
I am in shock here I get a vacation after all AND I don't have to worry about a back up provider!! I'm just... still shocked!

1 DCM is taking a week or more vacation and my other DCM has to take a month off due to an injury. Very sad for her and I will definatley feel that loss of income. What are the odds of something like this happening at the same time. I will get at least 10 days off though!

What will I do? OMGOSH!!! I never get that amount time off! I am thinking sleep! Sleep, sleep, sleep!!! Maybe go through my house and have a yard sale then go back to sleep! I know I will plan a bunch of stuff for my son and I to do ALONE!

I would love to take off somewhere but I didn't make plans of course and I don't really have the money. I will still enjoy a quiet home! I get to sleep in AND take a mid day nap!! Sorry so excited about the sleep I just haven't had much sleep this past month!

What would u all do if u had 10 days off????
wdmmom 09:37 PM 05-27-2011
Wow! What luck! Wish I had some of that! I could totally use a couple days off but 10?! Hot dog!!!

I know if it was me, I'd be hitting up the outlet malls and start my back-to-school shopping now!

Finish my spring cleaning, AND SLEEP!
AfterSchoolMom 07:51 AM 05-28-2011
Do whatever you want! Here's my advice to you....

Do NOT answer the phone...
Do NOT answer the door...
Do NOT answer your email...
Do NOT answer any text messages...

From parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always see these posts and then later one someone says "so-and-so showed up with their kid anyway so my vacation was ruined". DON'T LET THAT BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!
Tags:vacation
Reply Up