Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Has The Time Change Helped Anyone
Country Kids 09:12 AM 11-10-2011
The last month and half have been very trying on me as my posts that I have written show. I really couldn't term kids (would have been almost the entire group), but it was getting to the point I was becoming extremely depressed. Literally working 10.5 hour days was getting to me. My husband had to literally take over in the evenings because I couldn't function when the kids left. I was sooooo overwhelmed with everything.

Then the time change happened! My kiddos are all taking naps now, fewer meltdowns, eating better, and I'm getting my groove back. I have started tackling my laundry with two loads a day-it will take awhile but slowly making head way. Waking up feeling refreshed and getting work done before the kiddos get here. I'm slowly working through my house to restore order.

Then I have a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow. Better yet I only have two kiddos today!!!! It is a totally freeplay today with a trip to the library and orthdonist. I feel ontop of the world!!!! While they are having a free day I'm going to start cleaning and making some headway.

I'm also going to get my priorities straight with the Big Guy upstairs and I know that will help immensley. Thank you everyone for being there for me this last month and half and reading my post and helping me with your responses and pms. They have all felt like true friends reaching out to someone who needed help.
Cat Herder 09:15 AM 11-10-2011
Has the time change helped anyone, here?

Only the person who has my voodoo doll.

WHEN will this week end?????????

I am so glad to hear things are going well for you. We all go through lulls. Things tend to work out when we let them.
wdmmom 09:41 AM 11-10-2011
It's helped me! I hated getting up while it was still dark outside. Now I get up at 630am, no problem! This morning I was up at 530am!
laundrymom 09:47 AM 11-10-2011
I am sooooo not liking dst !!!!!

I want to go back to not observing it!!!

I'm now wide a freaking wake @3am!! Even if I stay up til the now late midnight!!! Its really one am!!!

I'm not happy
Tags:good news, positive
Reply Up