Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Would Be Livid
Puddleduck 03:03 AM 11-19-2011
http://mommyish.com/stuff/5-year-old...t-daycare-710/
dave4him 04:43 AM 11-19-2011
I would have fired her! Or demanded she be fired!
Kaddidle Care 05:46 AM 11-19-2011
Law suit! Sorry, I'm not a big fan of blood sucking lawyers but in this case, I'd sue.

What's next? Tatoos?
e.j. 05:51 AM 11-19-2011
Wow! Just when you think you've heard everything....!

Assault charges, law suit, ..... yup! I can't believe they didn't fire her on the spot.
small_steps 06:44 AM 11-19-2011
Some people have absolutely no common sense! I would be very upset. And yes the teacher should have been fired on the spot.
sharlan 07:19 AM 11-19-2011
Very poor judgement on the teacher's part. She should be fired.

I won't even trim a hair, let alone pierce an ear.
daycare 07:47 AM 11-19-2011
WOW... I think what gets me too, is that it's very one sided story. I'm not trying to say it was right, I'd kick that ladies hinney if she did that to one of my kids.

BUT, it says the little girl already had her ears pierced two times and the holes had closed. Or so mom thought they were closed. Was this teacher able to put earnings on the child in holes that already existed?

More to the story than we are being told....But boo on the teacher anyway. Even if she did want to just put earnings on the child in existing holes, she should have asked the parents first.
juliebug 03:44 PM 11-19-2011
the girl already had double priced ears? but they closed there is alot missing from this story!
Christian Mother 07:02 PM 11-19-2011
I had a friend of mine in grade school who had her ears pierced when she was a baby but she told me they closed. Well, I had earrings at my house and I was able to put them right in with out any problems. I don't remember her saying she felt any pain...but when she came home and told her mother...her mother was MAD!! Opps...we where kids then. One thing for kids to mess around but I think it's diff. if it where an adult. I think the adult should of left well enough a lone.
dave4him 06:07 PM 11-25-2011
Anyone else get an off the wall rerun of Full House going through your head off this topic?
Zoe 06:53 PM 11-25-2011
Originally Posted by dave4him:
Anyone else get an off the wall rerun of Full House going through your head off this topic?
Yes, that DOES ring a bell!

I would be absolutely enraged with this teacher. Even if the holes hadn't closed all the way, what was the teacher doing with earrings? I would be worried about putting earrings into a child's ears (even if they were pierced) in case they had an allergy or sensitive ears. VERY poor judgement on her part!
Tags:article, piercings
Reply Up