Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Why Do You stay?
LeadershipConnection 06:50 PM 05-13-2009
Hi,

I was just curious why you stay with your child care provider. What do they do that makes you never want to part ways? What type of customer service or customer loyalty plans do they offer?

Thank you. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Julie Bartkus
www.lcforcc.com
Unregistered 10:39 PM 06-01-2009
allowing mothers to bring bottles with breastmilk allowing mothers to nurse before after,or during child care hours,
assisting with pottytraining (very lovingly) ,
discipline is firm,but loving and consistant,
Takes the time to discuss (not too long of course) things from that day,at time of pick up,
Allows moms to call and check on the baby or child anytime they want , AND
speak with the child anytime they want ,
Has outdoor play area ,
safe indoor envirnment such as babygates , babyproofed house ,cabinets,drawers safety proofed,
she uses Stanley Steemer For regular Carpet cleanings (they're the best )
There is enough toys,bassinets,nap mats,high chair,booster sets, etc...
she provides breakfast snack, lunch, and afternoon snack
She talks with every parent in a loving respectuf manner .
She is healthy and clean
She gives hugs and kisses AND
Tells the kids she loves them,etc...
theres prabably more
Chickenhauler 02:07 AM 06-27-2009
When we had to have child care in the past-because the kids loved going there!

She made the kids feel like they were part of her family, and our kids actually liked going there, not dreading it like they did other providers.

The kids attitude is one of the best indicators of the quality person the provider is.
GretasLittleFriends 07:23 PM 06-27-2009
When I used to work away from home (before being a provider) the daycare lady I had was incredibly awesome. I worked Sun - Tues & every other Wednesday. I worked 7:30a - 8p, and that included holidays. My closest family was 1800+ miles away, so I didn't have a lot of people then. I was also a single mom. This woman took my kids every day that I worked. She was incredible. There were years before my son was born that my daughter spent Christmas (or Christmas Eve) and Easter with her. She and her MIL always made sure that there was something under the tree and/or the Easter Bunny left a little something. We were truly treated like family. She was my son's second mom. He spent as many awake hours with her as he did with me the first 2 1/2 years of his life. When I made the decision to move back home to be with family it was heartbreaking for both my daycare lady and I. She also didn't charge me a deposit after the first year. My kids spent summers back with my parents and my daughter spent time with her dad. My verbal promise that the kids would be back on x date was enough for her. First summer she charged me a deposit, but it was well worth it. We still keep in contact and I send her pictures every once in a while.
Tags:marketing ideas, niche, niche market, niche provider
Reply Up