Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Exhausted!
christinaskids 08:17 PM 09-27-2011
I am just pooped doing this daycare provider job. After having kids for 60 hours a week or so, I have to do paperwork, computerwork, clean, shop, and we are putting in a new window for daycare regs and some yardwork. I am having someone help me do the cleaning and stuff in the afternoons so hopefully that should help quite a bit. I know I should probably change my hours a tad so I don't have kids at night, but I feel like I should to make decent money because I can't get new kids very fast. They stay here a long time once they are here, but this is just not a neighborhood with a lot of kids so I am doing strange hours for friends and coworkers. I just feel like nothing is ever done and I am totally exhausted by 5 pm. I feel like I am not giving much one one one time to my son. I am hopefully starting nursing school in January and I cannot wait for the 3 12 hour shifts! I love my job but I am just sooo tired!
Michael 08:55 PM 09-27-2011
https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=exhausted
cheerfuldom 07:56 AM 09-28-2011
I would take the bare minimum of kids to make ends meet (thats what I do now). You are probably going to start resenting the daycare for taking so much from you and your family plus your son is missing out. I used to do crazy things for my DC families but not anymore. My kids ALWAYS come first and if that means someone gets termed or something doesn't get done or somebody gets mad, so be it.
Tags:exhausted, overwhelmed, tired
Reply Up