Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare

Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare Daycare.com Forum does not allow for advertising but if you are a member trying to Buy, Sell, or Lease a facility, we encourage you to use this thread. (Admin reserves the right to remove any post deemed unworthy)

Old 01-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default I Have a Childcare Facility for Rent in Colorado

Hi there. I have a property located in the Denver Metro Area, specifically in Aurora, Colorado, that was formerly operating as a childcare center. The owner has retired and I am looking for a new tenant who would want to run a daycare / childcare business out if this property.

The property is furnished with all the equipment needed for a childcare facility and could be included as part of the rental.

The facility consists of two buildings that are next door to each other and share a large fenced in yard - when operational one building was licensed for 10 Infants and 22 Toddlers, and the other building was licensed for 78-80 kids.

If you are interested or have any leads on a possible tenant who would be interested in renting this space from me, please let me know.

Thanks!
Joey
Old 01-16-2019, 02:57 AM
Daycare.com Member

Hi,

I would like to know if this property is still available? My name isShalonda and I have been in the daycare field for about 8 years now and have had my own in home daycare for over 5 years now. Could you tell me the rent each month and everything that I will need to pay for. Does this property have an outdoor play area as well?

Thanks in advance!
Shalonda
Old 01-21-2019, 10:48 PM
Daycare.com Member

Hello Joey,
My daughter and business partner are looking to lease a daycare center in the Denver Metro Area. They both are director qualified and have bachelor degrees from CSU. They are in a position to move quickly on a property that might be of interest.
If this is still available, would you contact me at your earliest convenience.
Best Regards,
Heike Suekama
720-971-1808
Old 01-22-2019, 01:10 AM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoRealtor View Post
Hello Joey,
My daughter and business partner are looking to lease a daycare center in the Denver Metro Area. They both are director qualified and have bachelor degrees from CSU. They are in a position to move quickly on a property that might be of interest.
If this is still available, would you contact me at your earliest convenience.
Best Regards,
Heike Suekama
720-971-1808
I sent you an email regarding member JoeyWilliam.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:36 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I sent you an email regarding member JoeyWilliam.
Hi Michael,
This is fairly ominous! Please shoot me a message to let me know if I have done something in violation of your policies or anything else untoward. The implication of your post on this thread sounds as though I am in your bad books for some reason that I could not possibly think of.
Best,
Joey
Old 01-22-2019, 12:10 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyWilliam View Post
Hi Michael,
This is fairly ominous! Please shoot me a message to let me know if I have done something in violation of your policies or anything else untoward. The implication of your post on this thread sounds as though I am in your bad books for some reason that I could not possibly think of.
Best,
Joey
No I simply was trying to get the two of you to contact each other.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:14 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Oh! Thank you!
Old 01-24-2019, 11:36 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Much appreciated Michael. We spoke and she was interested. Sounded like she was fairly along the process with another location. So perhaps it will work out, but in the meantime I am still open to speak with other potential tenants.

Thanks for your help!

Joey
Old 02-11-2019, 05:43 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Day care for rent

Hello Joey,
Is your Day care still available? let me know please.
Thanks
Old 12-29-2019, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Daycare property

Hi I’m interested in your daycare property! Could you send me more information on it and price information! My email is
hbraaten92180@gmail.com
Old 01-15-2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I'm interested in the daycare you have available. If still available please email me at dscherzi2@gmail.com
Old 06-17-2020, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Childcare center

Is the center still available? My email is armo7528@colorado.edu
Old 03-09-2021, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Mrs. Bridget Federico

Hi! I am interested in your child care space. Can you send photos and a little more information?
Thank you!
Bridget Federico
720-227-2457
Old 06-30-2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default I'm interested

Hi, I'm interested in this opportunity. I have many years in the industry and families waiting for me to open a center to take more children into our program. please feel free to email me at debra.a.locke@gmail.com

Tags
aurora, colorado, daycare for rent, facility for rent, lease, rent - colorado