Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Inspection went pretty well!
Zoe 09:03 AM 02-04-2011
So the inspection was pretty easy! We talked and did paperwork for about an hour. We joked about how hard teaching is nowadays (I was a teacher and her daughter is student teaching right now). Then she walked around the house and found a few very random things that I had no idea about. My smoke detector in my DD's room was 2 inches from the ceiling and it needs to be more than four! I had no clue about this! Plus the railing that my husband installed wasn't level so that needs to be fixed. So we're going to fix that stuff this weekend and she's gonna hopefully come by next week.

The plus side is that because of my teaching degree, I can skip the initial A license and go right for the C-2, so I get more kids and am very excited about that!

So now after having the flu and running about the house like a crazy person cleaning for a week, I'm going to relax today since I have no daycare kids! Have a great weekend everyone!
Cat Herder 10:36 AM 02-04-2011
Congrats!!

Now, saddle up, it is going to be a bumpy ride...
Little People 10:39 AM 02-04-2011
congratulations
misol 10:42 AM 02-04-2011
Great news Zoe!
kendallina 10:55 AM 02-04-2011
That's fantastic! Great job!
broncomom1973 11:17 AM 02-04-2011
Good job!! I just had my 1st inspection on Monday. It also went very well and I have been "relaxing" a little since then too It is such a relief to have it over with.
Reply Up