Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Mom Comes To Nurse
sharlan 01:36 PM 04-04-2012
I love it. My baby's mom comes to nurse on her lunch hour. I get 40 mins to pick up or start some laundry, or just chill out.
Heidi 01:42 PM 04-04-2012
cool! Can she bring you a hamburger next time? You'll buy if she picks it up! There are days I would just kill for a hamburger and a milk shake....
littlemisssunshine 01:43 PM 04-04-2012
Originally Posted by bbo:
cool! Can she bring you a hamburger next time? You'll buy if she picks it up! There are days I would just kill for a hamburger and a milk shake....
haha me too like right now
sharlan 01:49 PM 04-04-2012
No fast food between her work and my home - only 2 1/2 miles.

My dh is home and that's what he's for.
Christian Mother 01:50 PM 04-04-2012
Mine always drops of there 3 yr old with McD's or donuts every morning and I am temped to give her $5 and ask her if she wouldn't mind picking me up a baken' egg and cheese sandwich...hmmmm I would just die for one right now!!
Mommy2One 07:53 AM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by Christian Mother:
Mine always drops of there 3 yr old with McD's or donuts every morning and I am temped to give her $5 and ask her if she wouldn't mind picking me up a baken' egg and cheese sandwich...hmmmm I would just die for one right now!!
I rarely stop at McD's but I would totally have no problem doing something like this for our provider. My daughter adores her, I love the care she provides and the little extras she does and if something like that would perk up her day I'd feel like I was finally making a drop in the bucket I owe her for making my life so much easier.

Maybe jokingly say that the next time the kid comes in with McD's and I bet the DCM would be willing
MarinaVanessa 07:56 AM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by sharlan:
My dh is home and that's what he's for.
I literally LOL'd. My DH now thinks I'm crazy I'm sure .
sharlan 08:04 AM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
I literally LOL'd. My DH now thinks I'm crazy I'm sure .
Mine just went to McD's to get me an egg mcmuffin and an iced tea.
SilverSabre25 08:05 AM 04-05-2012
ooohhh, how I WISH one of my dcp's would bring me a treat!!
MrsB 09:21 AM 04-05-2012
I have a DCM that will bring me coffee in the morning on the way to drop off. But they are on vacation this week. Darn it! I had to make my own coffee this week.

Mmmmm the burger and fries sounds really good right now. Shucks!
Daycare Diva 09:30 AM 04-05-2012
I have a dad that brings a dozen Krispy Kreme about twice a month. He also gets donut holes for the kids.
Reply Up