Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Irresponsible Parents
Unregistered 05:02 AM 10-26-2011
Dcm that lives across the street just knocks on my door with dcg and says "we missed the bus didn't we?" Me "yea it was here normal time". Guess who isn't going to school today apparently because mom couldn't get her on the bus. If they can't be responsible enough in situations like this I am in so much trouble when it comes to following the daycare rules....
nannyde 05:26 AM 10-26-2011
Why would she come to tell you that? What does that have to do with you? Is she telling you she doesn't need child care today because she's staying home with her child?
Cat Herder 05:29 AM 10-26-2011
Please tell me you did not accept the School Aged child for the day....without EXTRA fees.

Please.
beachgrl 05:44 AM 10-26-2011
Yah, if she is expecting you to care for the child today she should pay more..but really, she needs to get her child to school, missing the bus is not a valid excuse for child missing her education for the day
Unregistered 05:53 AM 10-26-2011
No she was coming here asking if she missed the bus because I have 2 boys that ride the bus with her daughter and she usually has her get on infront of my house. How she didn't see it I don't know. No I didn't except her, actually mom called me last night to inform me the girls would not be coming because of dentist appointments. Just another irresponsible thing she does no notice just spur of the moment cancellations. Not sure how long this dcf will last with my new policies I will be handing out soon. These are the types of families that require you to have everything set in stone and they usually don't like it either.
cheerfuldom 05:58 AM 10-26-2011
in the future, don't take neighbors.
Tags:bus, drop in care rates, drop in policy, irresponsible parents, school-age
Reply Up