Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Should Non-Vaccinated Parents Be Sued?
nannyde 04:48 AM 03-11-2019
https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...rm/#more-12811
Cat Herder 05:28 AM 03-11-2019
Maybe not sued, exactly, but be eligible for group insurance, nope. Private pay, all the way. AMA should have costs. You keep the right to choose but also keep the responsibility of your choices.

I feel the same way about smokers, btw.
Cat Herder 05:34 AM 03-11-2019
I meant to also say that taking a newborn or immunocompromised patient out into crowded public spaces is also AMA.
nannyde 06:00 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I meant to also say that taking a newborn or immunocompromised patient out into crowded public spaces is also AMA.
Newborns and immunocompromised have to go to the doctor. That's enclosed public space. What are your feelings there?
Cat Herder 06:16 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Newborns and immunocompromised have to go to the doctor. That's enclosed public space. What are your feelings there?
Pre plan. Pick your provider carefully.

My PCP has separate waiting rooms and schedules for sick and well care. He is very thorough with his PPE and decon routines. Complacency is unacceptable.

It is also poor form to use the ER for general care. That is the reason ER waiting rooms are so crowded to begin with, misuse. They must take everyone, even without insurance so that sets them up for abuse. True emergencies rarely see the waiting room.
hwichlaz 06:24 AM 03-11-2019
my daughter caught measles while fully immunized. But it took an act of God to get a diagnosis....because they used her immunization status to rule the disease out. That's pretty standard. So I call BS on the disease rate.
Snowmom 05:56 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Maybe not sued, exactly, but be eligible for group insurance, nope. Private pay, all the way. AMA should have costs. You keep the right to choose but also keep the responsibility of your choices.

I feel the same way about smokers, btw.
I like that.
I'd add in no eligibility for government assistance programs.
Tags:personal responsibility
Reply Up